A1 Comms is currently seeking an Order Processing Agent to join our dedicated team based in Alfreton. This is a full-time permanent position and will see you joining a dynamic, industry-leading mobile phone solutions company that inspires a fast-paced culture and fosters personal progress.
We are an award-winning partner working with some of the best-known brands in mobile communications, and as one of our Order Processing Agents, you’ll be responsible for processing the purchase, gathering any additional information and checking customer details, all the while providing a great customer experience.
Key Responsibilities as an Order Processing Agent:
- Liaise with customers both inbound and outbound to resolve any issues on orders
- Maintain accurate records of all action taken
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and customers are kept up-to-date
- Liaise with all network providers as necessary to process referred credit checks
- Update relevant spreadsheets and internal systems
- Process the connection using various methods such as web interfaces and over the phone
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are adhered to
- Create outstanding customer confidence by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care
We’re looking for a customer-focused and detail-oriented individual, with strong communication skills and a good understanding of administrative processes. Professionalism and an excellent telephone manner are key, as is the ability to be both patient and precise.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience within an Order Processing, Customer Service or Administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly accurate and strong attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to efficiently use a computer including Microsoft Office
- Capable of overcoming and handling objections
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
Salary and Benefits
Highly competitive salary of £19,250 per annum
28 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 32 days) + Company health plan + Company pension scheme + Full training program + Free on-site parking
Working hours will be on a rotating shift pattern to include:
Rotating: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:30 and Monday to Friday 13:00 – 21:30
A weekend shift will be required one in every 3 weekends – Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 – 17:30 (with two days off in lieu during the week)
To apply please send your CV to: [email protected]
Please note that it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.