A1 Comms Group are currently seeking talented and energetic Sales Advisors to join our vibrant call centre team based in Derby. This is a full-time, permanent position and will see you joining a dynamic, Telecom’s business that inspires a fast-paced culture and fosters personal progress. Our Sales Advisors are contacting customers with an established relationship with us – There is no requirement to ‘cold call’.
A1 Comms Group is one of the UK’s foremost mobile phone and communication solution providers. Established in Derbyshire in 1997, we have seen continued growth and success within the industry. As an award-winning partner working with some of the best-known brands in mobile communications, we operate several high-end national brands specialising in both the B2B and consumer retail market. As a company that invests so much in innovation, whether that is our people, products, or services, we are proud to lead progress within the industry with our talented and empowered people at the heart of what we do.
WHAT WE OFFER / HOURS
Working full time – We offer a fantastic working pattern of 4 on / 4 off to allow you to enjoy more free time – including not having to work every weekend! The shift pattern will operate over an 8 day cycle, working 4 days on and then having 4 days off between Monday – Sunday: 8:00am – 20:15pm
– Basic Salary of £22,000 per annum
– Salary plus a realistic OTE of £32,000 (uncapped commission)
– Comprehensive training programme
– Fantastic career progression opportunities
– 20 days holiday each year (increasing yearly up to 24 days)
– Pension scheme with employer contributions
– Cashback Health Plan
– Employee Discount (EE Network)
– Bike to Work Scheme
We are an award-winning partner working with some of the best-known brands in mobile communications and have seen continued growth and success within the industry. As one of our Sales Advisors you’ll contacting customers to maximize sales opportunities by selling additional products and services, and as the customers you will be contacting will have an already established relationship with us, you won’t be cold-calling:
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Advisor:
- Contact warm leads from our existing customer base offering broadband, digital TV and mobile services
- Maximize service and sales profitability by upselling and cross selling products and services
- Handle any incoming sales calls to the business, build rapport with customers and gain an understanding of their requirements
- Ability to grasp an strong understanding of all mobile, broadband and Sky TV products on offer
- Achieve targets set out by your line manager
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are consistently achieved
- Follow agreed sales processes, call structures and scripts
We’re looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who have experience working within a fast-paced sales environment. Professionalism and an excellent telephone manner are key, as is the ability to be both persuasive yet resilient.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Prior experience within a telesales role or other fast-paced sales environment
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of sales processes
- A good understanding of sales techniques and strategies
- Computer literate and confident in reading from a script
- Capable of overcoming and handling objections
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
PLEASE NOTE: That it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.
If this sounds like the career opportunity for you, we would love to discuss what we have to offer, please email your CV to [email protected]