Yappl is one of the leading providers of the latest generation of Full Fibre Connectivity, Unified Communications, and Mobile solutions for businesses across the UK. Born out of the A1 Comms group, which brings over 20 years’ experience to the telecoms space, we pride ourselves on our customer centric approach, unrivalled service delivery, and in-life experience. We have built the business with a focus on new technology, with our talented and empowered team at the heart of what we do.
To support our continued growth, we are seeking a full-time Provisioning Engineer to join our forward-thinking team based in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone looking to jump-start their career in the field of customer support or IT. The Provisioning Engineer will ensure that all B2B customer orders are processed, connected, and delivered, whilst providing top-notch customer support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provision orders for Broadband, leased lines, Hosted Telephony and Mobile
- Successfully co-ordinate number porting to ensure delivery of new services
- Ensure equipment is provisioned and tested, and dispatched to customers on-time
- Provide 1st line support to newly onboarded customers
- Provision associated hardware (routers, network switches, VOIP phones etc.)
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods, both internally and externally, to enable effective service to connecting groups
- Provide excellent support to the B2B Sales and Service Teams and assist in daily administrative duties providing overflow telephone cover where required
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON:
We are looking for a customer-focused individual, who enjoys working with technology and has a real interest in career progression. You will have the ability to create outstanding B2B customer confidence through professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
Key skills and experience required:
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Prior experience within a Sales Support, Order Processing or Customer Service role desirable
- An understanding of Mobile, Broadband & Unified Comms (hosted telephony) technologies is desirable
- Prior experience working for an ISP or Mobile Provider would be beneficial
- Able to handle complaints in a professional manner
- Computer literate with CRM systems and MS Office Suite
- Able to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER / HOURS
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, working Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm (or 8:00am – 4:30pm).
- Competitive Salary – £20,000 – £23,000 per annum DOE
- 20 days holiday each year (increasing yearly up to 24) + bank holidays
- Pension scheme and life assurance plan
- Cashback Health Plan — to help you look after your everyday physical and mental health, with money back on a variety of dental/health checks, as well as access to counselling and GP advice
- Long Service Awards to recognise employee milestones
- Employee ‘Friends and Family Discount Scheme’
- Bike to work scheme and free on-site parking
- Genuine career progression opportunities – upon successful demonstration of abilities there will be opportunities to follow pathways in to:
- Senior Provisioning Engineer
- 1st/2nd Line Support & Deployment
- UC & Cloud Specialist
- Networks & Connectivity specialist
- Mobile Specialist
At A1 Comms, we celebrate our differences – and knowing what makes us different individually makes us greater as a team. We fully embrace diversity and inclusion, and are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our business is about keeping people connected. Whether our customers or our staff; we aim to create a culture of connectedness and inclusion where everyone’s voice can be heard.
If this sounds like the career opportunity for you, we would love to discuss what we have to offer, please send your CV to [email protected]
Please Note: it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates.