Voted number 35 out of the top 200 businesses in Derbyshire, A1 Comms Group has seen continued growth and succuss within the mobile communications industry. Due to this growth, we are seeking additional Sales Advisors to join our award-winning business in Derby.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a great shift pattern, where you will work 4 days in a row from 08:00 – 20:15, followed by 4 days off – allowing you to spend more time doing the things you love outside of work!
- Basic salary of £22,000 per annum
- Commission – realistic OTE £32,000 (uncapped commission structure) + additional monthly sales incentives
- 20 days holiday each year + holiday increase after a year’s service
- Option to work on a ‘Hybrid’ basis or office basis to suit
- Comprehensive training program and fantastic career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme and life assurance plan
- Cashback Health Plan — to help you look after your everyday physical and mental health, with money back on a variety of dental/health checks, as well as access to counselling and GP advice
- Long Service Awards to recognise employee milestones and employee ‘Friends and Family Discount Scheme’
- Bike to work scheme and free on-site parking
Working within a vibrant and fast-paced sales environment, you will be responsible for contacting customers to retain and secure repeat business, maximise sales opportunities, and build lasting relationships. As one of our dedicated Sales Advisors, you’ll be promoting and cross-selling relevant products and services to our customers, including mobile phones, broadband and Sky TV products.
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Advisor:
- Make outbound calls to existing and prospective customers to discuss upgrades, retain customers and cross sell
- Handle any incoming sales calls to the business, build rapport with customers and gain an understanding of their requirements
- Maximise service and sales profitability by upselling and cross-selling products and services
- Achieve set sales targets and KPI’s
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are consistently achieved
- Follow agreed sales processes, call structures and scripts
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
We are looking for passionate and resourceful individuals possessing a strong desire to succeed. Professionalism and an excellent telephone manner are key, as is the ability to be both persuasive and resilient. Experience in a previous sales position would be highly advantageous, however if you are new to sales, our training program will help you to develop your existing skills and ensure success in a sales environment.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong communication skills with a persuasive approach
- Fantastic listening skills
- A positive and pro-active attitude, with the ability to stay focused when under pressure
- Computer literacy and confident in reading from a script
- Confidence to overcome and handle objections – with training
- Previous experience within a sales or contact centre environment – desirable
- Capable of ensuring all procedures, rules and regulatory standards are achieved
At A1 Comms, we celebrate our differences – and knowing what makes us different individually makes us greater as a team. We fully embrace diversity and inclusion, and are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our business is about keeping people connected. Whether our customers or our staff; we aim to create a culture of connectedness and inclusion where everyone’s voice can be heard.
If this sounds like the career opportunity for you, we would love to discuss what we have to offer, please send your CV to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: That it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates.