A1 Comms Group is one of the UK’s foremost mobile phone and communication solution providers. Established in Derbyshire in 1997, we are an award-winning partner working with some of the best-known brands in mobile communications. As a company that invests so much in innovation, whether that is our people, products, or services, we are proud to lead progress within the industry with our talented and empowered people at the heart of what we do.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a great shift pattern, where you will work 4 days on from 09:00 – 21:15, followed by 4 days off – allowing you to spend more time doing the things you love outside of work! With our ‘Hybrid’ working arrangement, once you have been with the business for 3 months, you will have the option to work two days from home and two days from our head office in Alfreton.
- Salary of £21,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday each year + holiday increase after a year’s service + volunteers leave
- Option to work on a ‘Hybrid’ basis or office basis to suit
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme and life assurance plan
- Cashback Health Plan — to help you look after your everyday physical and mental health, with money back on a variety of dental/health checks, as well as access to counselling and GP advice
- Long Service Awards to recognise employee milestones
- Employee ‘Friends and Family Discount Scheme’
- Bike to work scheme and free on-site parking
As a Customer Support Agent, you’ll be responsible for communicating with existing and potential customers – managing feedback and customer service through various mediums of contact including live chat, e-mail, and telephone conversations.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Support Agent:
- Create customer confidence through professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care
- Convey information in a clear and concise way
- Deliver an excellent customer experience via Live Chat whilst handling any general enquiries or complaints
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are adhered to
- Maintain and share a high level of product expertise
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and customers are kept up to date on progress
- Update relevant spreadsheets and internal systems, and maintain accurate records of actions taken
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
We’re looking for a customer-focused and detail-oriented individual, with strong organisational skills and a good understanding of administrative processes. Professionalism and the ability to communicate effectively are key, as is the ability to be both patient and precise.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Prior experience within a customer service or administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to efficiently use a computer including Microsoft Office
- Capable of ensuring all procedures, rules and regulatory standards are achieved
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
At A1 Comms, we celebrate our differences – and knowing what makes us different individually makes us greater as a team. We fully embrace diversity and inclusion and are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our business is about keeping people connected. Whether our customers or our staff; we aim to create a culture of connectedness and inclusion where everyone’s voice can be heard.
If this sounds like the career opportunity for you, we would love to discuss what we have to offer, please send your CV to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: That it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates.